Friday, August 13, 2010

Tag Swap and Picnik

OOOOOHHH!! I got my Tags from my first tag swap. They are soooo awesome!! I created a page in my Junque Journal using 2 of them. The reason for no post yesterday!! I was busy creating pages for the journal. It was time well spent!! I had a great time playing. I will share some pages soon.

Glad the weekend is finally here! I plan to scrap all day tomorrow, and stay in the air conditioning. Definitely too hot to think about doing much outdoors.

I found a new (to Me) online picture site  http://www.picnik.com/.  It is an awesome place to play!! There are so many tools to use for editing and adding to your photos, all for free!! I will be going there often I am sure. Try it out, like I said it is free. You can upload photos from your computer or from online storage sites. Give it a try...

I made this and am thinking of tweaking it for my blog banner.

No comments: